Covering 25,00 square feet our facility is fully equipped for manufacture of interior components. From brackets to the largest of galleys everything is done in house to keep control of cost, quality and build management ensuring you receive the best of service. We only outsource around 10% of the overall service such as plating and anodizing. Approximately 80% of our work is exported.
With machinery including a CNC Lathe, Router and 3 Axis CNC machine, MAC Interiors is continuing to drive forward investment in our equipment and facilities to ensure that we remain at the forefront of aircraft interior manufacturing.
MAC Interiors is certified to EASA Part 21 G for manufacturing and EN9100 to be completed by autumn 2016.
Examples of Production items
- Lavatory and lavatory refurbishment kits
- Partitions, windscreens, class dividers
- Wardrobes, storage and dog boxes
- Fabric covering
- Non-structural plastic parts
- Non-structural interior parts
- Insulation blankets
- Carpet parts
- Baby bassinets
- Wiring looms and connectors
- In-seat USB power sockets